- 'Nieuwlandiana' - 20 feet - double pink
flowers late May and early June, have 13-27
petals - fruits are green, 4 inches wide.
- 'Charlottae' - double, pink, resistant
to apple scab and bears flowers annually.
- 'Dorothea' - 25 feet - semidouble deep
pink flowers (16 petals) - bright yellow
fruits - resistant to apple scab.
- 'Evelyn' - 20 feet - single pink
flowers - red fruits - autumn color may be
purple, red and orange - resistant to apple scab.
- 'Flame' - 25 feet - Zone 2 - pink flower
buds, white flowers in early May and bright
red fruits - bears annually - resistant to