palace just outside of London was built in the 16th century
was built by Cardinal Wolsey. It was later taken over by King
Henry VIII in a fit of jealousy and became part of the royal
properties. In addition to the palace itself, there are sixty
acres of fabulous gardens on the property. The gardens
The Great Vine - The
worlds oldest and largest grape vine planted about 1768 by
Capability Brown. It still produces about 800 pounds of
grapes per year.
Gardens - This formal pattern of shaped yews dating back to
the reign of William and Mary (1689-1694).
Elizabethan Knot Gardens
Great Parterre by